Just a little update for everyone...I will be leaving tomorrow for Amsterdam to visit my friend Tina who worked with me at the Towers. She is working for KPMG, a big accounting firm, in their international department so she got stationed in Amsterdam. I am looking forward to seeing her and the city of Amsterdam. I have been doing some research and there is a lot of to do (plus it looks beautiful)!
I return from Amsterdam late Sunday night back to Paris, but only to leave early Monday morning for Krakow, Poland. We are spending about three days in Krakow. On Tuesday we will be going on a tour of Auschwitz which isn't too far from Krakow. From Krakow we train to Prague for another three days. I am really excited to finally be getting to Prague, I have a friend who lived in Prague for a year so he has given me some advice on great places to go.
I am excited to visit places I have never been before, I will update everyone about the trips when I get back next week. Love from Paris...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment